WIN A 3-HOUR SUMMER COOKOUT FOR 12 PEOPLE
ON THE ON TAP GRILLE & BAR PATIO IN AUGUST 2012
4396 KENT RD, STOW LOCATION ONLY.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. You may only enter through WNIR's website or in person at the On Tap Grille & Bar location listed above from July 2 through July 29, 2012.
3. Winner must be 21 years of age or older.
4. The winner will be selected by a random drawing held on August 1, 2012 and announced during the WNIR Morning Show.
5. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees of WNIR, Miller Coors Brewing Company, On Tap Grille & Bar, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, licensed wholesalers, retailers and distributors, their immediate families and members of the same household.
6. Prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash.
7. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Only one entry per person. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
9. Entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest's sponsors.
10. The winner will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period becasue they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winner of the contest. The Station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
11. THE WINNER MUST SCHEDULE THEIR SUMMER COOKOUT IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2012 ON THE MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE AT THE ON TAP GRILLE & BAR LOCATION LISTED ABOVE. In the event of inclement weather the Summer Cookout will be be moved indoors.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules before, during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.