|Bennie da Bookie RETURNS for Labatt's Prohibition Party Wed 9/17 at the Secret Cellar, 176 E. Main in Kent and Wed 9/24 at the Venice Cafe at the corner of Erie and Franklin in Kent|
|Now Hiring Experienced Account Executive. 3 yrs experience in media sales. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.|
Win a Sunday Football Party for 10 at your favorite On Tap Grille & Bar
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. You may enter the contest at www.wnir.com beginning on Friday August 29, 2014 through Sunday October 26, 2014 or at On Tap Grille and Bar in Cuyahoga Falls, Medina, Montrose, Portage Lakes & Stow by picking up a Contest Card and entering through the QR code on the card using a Smart Phone QR reading capability.
3. To enter the contest you must be 21 years of age or older.
4. Every entrant is required to select one On Tap Grille and Bar location from the list of five locations on the entry form as their favorite On Tap Grille and Bar location. All entries will be sorted into five groups based on the favorite location selected by entrants. Five random drawings will be conducted, one from each of these groups of entries.
5. The five winners, one from each group, will each receive a Sunday Football Party for 10 people on the Sunday of their choice in the months of November or December of 2014 at the On Tap Grille and Bar location which they selected as their favorite location on their entry. Winners may not change the location of their party to a different location than the one they selected as their favorite on their entry form. Each Sunday Football Party will include wings, sandwiches, side dishes and non-alchoholic beverages. Each winner will also receive a Yuengling Cooler filled with Yuengling Gear. The cooler and gear will be presented to each winner at their Sunday Football Party. Prizes may not be exchanged for other prizes or cash.
6. All five random drawings to determine all five contest winners will be held on Monday October 27, 2014 and announced during the Bob Golic Show on WNIR. The odds of winning each drawing will vary based on the number of entries in each drawing and that will be based on the number of entries for which each On Tap Grille and Bar was selected as a favorite location.
7. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees of WNIR, Yuengling Brewery, House of La Rose, On Tap Grille and Bar, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, licensed wholesalers, retailers and distributors, their immediate families and members of the same household.
8. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
9. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS IS PERMITTED.
10. Entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest's sponsors.
11. The winners will be selected by five random drawings from all entries received by the station during the entry period as described above. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winners of the contest. The station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules before, during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.