THIS CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
ACCESS TO INDEPENDENCE GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES LIFT CHAIR CONTEST RULES:
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. You may only enter through WNIR’s web site from November 21 - December 11, 2016.
3. There is one Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner must be 18 years or older. Delivery and set-up included anywhere in Summit and Portage counties and immediately contiguous counties.
4. Exact Description of The Grand Prize: A Golden Technologies Lift Chair valued between $1000-$1500. Exact value based on size of the person who will be the prmary user of the chair.
5. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees, their immediate families and members of the same household of WNIR, Access to Independence, Golden Technologies and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies.
6. The prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash.
8. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner understands that they will be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of the lift chair. The winner agrees to sign the Contest Winner Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement and understands that failure or refusal to do so will be considered a forfeiture of the prize by the winner.
9. Only ONE entry per email address. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. By entering the contest entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest’s sponsor, Access to Independence.
10. The winners will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the Grand Prize winner. The station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
11. The drawing to determine the Grand Prize winner will be held on December 12, 2016 and will be announced on WNIR Radio.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.