CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
PERFECT POWER WASH WHOLE HOUSE MAKEOVER CONTEST RULES:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. You may only enter through WNIR’s web site from March 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017.
3. There is one Grand Prize Whole House Makeover being offered. The Grand Prize winner must be 21 years or older, a homeowner whose home is located in Ohio and has adequate access to a water source required for Perfect Power Wash to properly perform their power washing services.
4. Exact Description of The Whole House Makeover Grand Prize: Perfect Power Wash will power wash the Grand Prize winner’s single home residence located in Ohio including power washing the structure’s roof, gutters, siding, deck and concrete patio, driveway and walkways. Concrete surfaces will also be sealed. The total value of such services is not to exceed $1,500.00 Should the winner desire to have Perfect Power Wash perform services which exceed this value the Grand Prize winner agrees to pay the difference greater than $1,500.00
5. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees, their immediate families and members of the same household of WNIR, Perfect Power Wash and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies.
6. The prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash. All services must be performed simultaneously on one single home structure and must be completed by November 1, 2017. Failure to do so will be considered a forfeiture of the prize by the winner. In the event the winner forfeits the prize for this reason or any other reason or is ineligible to win the prize for any reason contained in the contest rules, as currently written or amended, the station will conduct another drawing until an eligible winner is found who accepts the prize.
8. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The winner agrees to sign the Contest Winner Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement and understands that failure or refusal to do so will be considered a forfeiture of the prize by the winner.
9. Only ONE entry per email address. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. By entering the contest entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest’s sponsor, Perfect Power Wash.
10. The winners will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the Grand Prize winner. The station does not verify that entries have been received by entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
11. The drawing to determine the Grand Prize winner will be held on Monday April 3, 2017 and will be announced on WNIR Radio.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.