THIS CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
Win A Year’s Supply or Ruggles Ice Cream Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. You may only enter through WNIR's website from May 29, 2017 thru July 2, 2017.
3. Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Five Grand Prize winners will receive a year’s supply of Ruggles Ice Cream. For purposes of this contest a year’s supply of Ruggles Ice cream is defined as 52 certificates for Ruggles Ice Cream products. Each certificate may be redeemed at local stores where Ruggles Ice Cream is sold. Each certificate is redeemable for one half gallon of Ruggles Premium Ice Creams, one pint of Ruggles Limited Edition Ice Creams, one quart of Ruggles Sherbets OR one box of Ruggles Ice Cream novelties.
5. The five Grand Prize winners will be selected by five weekly random drawings held on the following dates in 2017: June 5, June 12, June 19, June 26 and July 3. Each random drawing will be made from all entries received from the contest’s beginning through the drawing date and time.
6. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest; employees of WNIR and Ruggles Ice Cream, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families and members of the same household.
7. Winners may not exchange their prize for another prize or cash.
8. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
9. Only one entry per email address. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received, which will vary from drawing one to drawing five due to the changing number of eligible entries that will be received.
10. Entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest's sponsor, Smith Foods, Inc.
11. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winner of the contest. The Station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.