|Win a Lionel Train Set from E&S Hobbies and Trains. Listen to the Morning Buzz for details.|
WIN A ROAD TRIP ABOARD A LUXURY CHAUFFER-DRIVEN GENERAL RV FOR A DAY OF UNFORGETTABLE FUN AT KENNYWOOD AMUSEMENT PARK
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States including the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse, and persons residing in the same household whether related or not) of Festival Fun Parks, LLC (“Sponsor”), together with WNIR-FM, General RV Center, and Mr. Zubs Deli at the Water Street Tavern (collectively, the “Co-Sponsors”), and their respective parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies associated with the Luxury Road Trip to Kennywood Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), and their respective agents, officers, and directors, and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, so-called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor or Co-Sponsors, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on April 30, 2018 and ends on June 4, 2018, (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor, Co-Sponsors, or Sponsor’s designee shall be the sole determiner of all Sweepstakes-related time periods.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter for free by going online to WNIR’s website located at www.wnir.comand following the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be asked to provide basic contact information, including your name, date of birth, address, email address, and telephone number. Late or incomplete entries are null and void. Entries will not be acknowledged. Limit: one entry per email address.
4. How to Win: A random drawing shall be held on or about June 4, 2018. The potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the drawing. Upon receiving notification, the winner must reply to WNIR-FM personnel, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s authorized representative within forty-eight (48) hours of the notification, or Sponsor may award the prize to the next eligible entrant.
5. Prize: Subject to the prize requirements below, one (1) winner shall receive the following:
Kennywood Park passes for winner and up to 5 (five) guests for use exclusively on Sunday June 24, 2018;
Escorted use of a General RV Center recreational vehicle (the “RV”). Make, model, and amenities at General RV’s sole discretion. The driver of the RV shall be provided by General RV Center. At no time shall winner or guests be allowed to operate the RV;
A meal and (non-alcoholic) beverages for the winner and guests aboard the RV for the ride to Kennywood, provided by Mr. Zubs Deli at the Water Street Tavern;
The combined approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $680.00.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. NO TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATIONS, OR OTHER EXPENSES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE PRIZE.
6. Prize Requirements. In order for the potential winner to receive the prize, the potential winner and guests MUST BE PRESENT at General RV Center, 3063 Greenburg Road, North Canton, OH, on Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. EDT, to travel to Kennywood. In the event a potential winner and guests are unable to meet the foregoing requirements (for any reason whatsoever), Sponsor, or Co-Sponsors, reserve the right to select another winner to receive the prize. No replacement, consolation, or substitute prize will be offered to the potential winner in the event he/she fails to adhere to these prize requirements and forfeits the prize. If you do not agree to these terms, do not enter the Sweepstakes.
In addition, to receive the prize, entrant must be in compliance with these Official Rules as solely determined by Sponsor. This includes fulfillment of all necessary documentation provided or requested by Sponsor.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Any difference between the stated estimated value of the prizes and their actual value will not be awarded. Winner agrees to accept prizes “as is.”
Prize is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Sponsor is not required to (but may, at its sole discretion) offer substitutions, a cash alternative, or other alternative to the prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event the prize (or certain elements thereof) is unavailable. The prize elements awarded are subject to the restrictions and limitations noted in these Official Rules, on the prizes and/or included with the prizes, including Kennywood’s operating hours, safe operation of the RV, and the winner’s ability to meet the prize requirements criteria as set forth above.
7. Prize Restrictions. Unless otherwise authorized in advance by Sponsor at its sole discretion, any guest must be eighteen (18) years of age unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian. Additional meals, gratuities, transportation to/ from winner’s and guests’ homes and General RV Center, incidentals, optional entertainment, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, are the winner’s responsibility. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Co-Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events, and no refund or compensation will be made in such instance.
8. General Entry Rules: Any individual or entrant who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, entry under multiple identities, or by a proxy individual, and/or uses multiple computers, multiple Internet Protocol addresses, so-called “proxy servers,” or any software program to manipulate or create multiple entries, or uses any other device, method, or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries as determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to review and investigate all entries and to take any and all measures it deems necessary to ensure a fair Sweepstakes. Lost, illegible, corrupted, or incomplete entries that do not conform to these Official Rules will be deemed ineligible, disqualified and void.
Sponsor, together with the Co-Sponsors, and their respective parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, and distributors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not responsible for circumstances that may limit or otherwise restrict the ability to participate, including, but not limited to: (i) late, incomplete, garbled, or mutilated entries; technical, hardware, or miscellaneous software malfunctions; viruses; network or electronic malfunctions of any kind; (ii) any human error that may occur in winner notification or other Sweepstakes-related communications; (iii) or for any printing errors in these Official Rules. If a printing, electronic, or other error results in more prizes being claimed than the number stated in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as described in these Official Rules (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), then, in such an event, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the winner(s) from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY FRAUDULENT ENTRIES OR VOTES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants and/or winner who do not comply with these Official Rules or otherwise attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way may be disqualified.
ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
9. Release and Indemnification: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final for all purposes hereunder, and agree: (i) Sponsor and Co-Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, may use, edit, and alter their names, likenesses, images, photographs, voices, cities/states of residence, and biographical information and the prize for advertising, trade and promotion in any media or format now or hereafter known, including on the Internet, including, but not limited to, social media applications, or via wireless application protocol, without further compensation, permission or notification, except where prohibited by law; (ii) entrants, acknowledge, understand, and agree that each of them assumes liability for, and all risks of, any and all injuries (including without limitation, personal injury or death) or damages caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or any prizes thereof, and that entrants’ heirs, next of kin, spouse, guardians, legal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby unconditionally and irrevocably release, indemnify, forever discharge and hold the Sweepstakes Entities, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liens, agreements, suits, costs, attorneys’ fees, damages, judgments, orders, and liabilities of whatever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, and whether or not concealed or hidden inclusive of any claims for damage to property, personal injury, illness, mental illness, or death, or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and rights of publicity in any way arising directly or indirectly out of the entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes and/or prizes.
Entrants hereby waive application of California Civil Code Section 1542 which provides as follows:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
Entrants expressly waive the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code as well as any other statutes, rules, laws, ordinances, or common law principles or other authority of similar effect of any jurisdiction, and further waive any right to invoke said provisions now or in the future with regard to the Sweepstakes. Entrants and the winner further acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes.
Winner and guests may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (unless prohibited by law) and other documents as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and return the aforementioned materials to Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate.
10. Miscellaneous Conditions: Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof. Entrants understand and agree that all claims, disputes or controversies between entrant and the Sweepstakes Entities shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration in the County of Orange, State of California. By entering, entrants voluntarily and knowingly waive any right they have to a jury trial. This arbitration contract is made pursuant to a transaction in interstate commerce and its interpretation, application, enforcement and proceedings hereunder shall be governed by the federal arbitration act (“FAA”). The arbitrator shall be bound to apply and enforce the terms of the Official Rules and the arbitrator’s decision will be final, binding, and enforceable in a court of competent jurisdiction. Neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to join or consolidate claims in arbitration by or against other consumers or arbitrate any claim as a representative or member of a class.
11. Winner’s List and Official Rules: You may request the name of the winner by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 24, 2018 to: Festival Fun Parks, LLC, 4590 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 400, Newport Beach, CA 92660-2030. Attn: Kennywood Luxury Road Trip Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, Official Rules requests may be sent to the aforementioned address. Rules requests must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage for rules requests.
13. Sponsor: Festival Fun Parks, LLC, 4590 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 400, Newport Beach, CA 92660-2030, WNIR Radio, General RV and Mr. Zubs Deli.
14. Copyright Notice: The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 Festival Fun Parks, LLC. All rights are reserved.