OHIO FALL COLORS LUXURY CRUISE THROUGH AMISH COUNTRY TO THE APPLE BUTTER STIRRIN’ FESTIVAL AT HISTORIC ROSCOE VILLAGE
OFFICIAL 2018 CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS IS PERMITTED. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are based on the number of entries received.
3. You may only enter through WNIR’s website.
4. Contest entry period begins Sept 1, 2018 and ends October 7, 2018.
5. Contest will have one Grand Prize winner and the winner must be 18 years of age or older.
6. Grand Prize includes: Transportation for the winner and 5 (five) guests in a Recreational Vehicle. Vehicle and driver provided by General RV Center; 6 (six) Admission passes to Historic Roscoe Village on Saturday October 20, 2018 during the Apple Butter Stirrin’ Festival; 6 (six) tickets for a ride on the Monticello III Canal Boat; 6 (six) tickets for the Spirit of Roscoe Tour; $250.00 cash; 6 (six) $15 gift cards for meals at the Warehouse Steak n Stein at Historic Roscoe Village.
7. The Grand Prize winner will be determined by a random drawing from all valid entries received during the contest’s entry period. Date of the drawing will be Monday October 8, 2018. Attempts to contact the Grand Prize winner will commence immediately and their name will be announced on WNIR Radio.
8. In the event that entries are not received during the entry period because they were lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the Grand Prize winner. The station does not verify that entrants’ entries have been received at any time during or after the contest period.
9. The winner understands and agrees to the following trip itinerary and rules: The trip will occur on Saturday October 20, 2018 only; On the day of the trip the winner and guests are responsible for transporting themselves to and from General RV Center at 3063 Greensburg Road in North Canton; The RV will depart from General RV promptly at 8:30 a.m. so it is recommended that the winner and guests arrive at General RV Center by 8:00 a.m; The travel route to and from Historic Roscoe Village is predetermined and no deviation will be made; To ensure a safe and positive experience for all parties, the winner and guests agree to follow all instructions of the RV driver; Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the RV at any time; The RV will leave Historic Roscoe Village promptly at 8:30 p.m.; Any guest who is under the age of 18 on the date of the trip must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
10. The Grand Prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash and it may not be transferred to another party. The winner must be present during the entire duration of the trip. Should the winner be unable to be present during the entire trip, the trip will be cancelled unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed to, in writing, by WNIR and the contest’s sponsors at least 72 hours prior to the trip’s designated departure date and time.
11. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 in the amount of $718.
12. In the event that the Grand Prize winner cannot accept the Grand Prize or is determined to be ineligible to win or declines to accept the Grand Prize the station will conduct another drawing to determine a new winner.
13. The following people are not eligible to enter or win the contest; Employees, their immediate families and members of the same household of WNIR, General RV Center, Historic Roscoe Village, The Monticello III Canal Boat and Warehouse Steak n Stein as well as their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies.
14. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.
15. As a condition of entry, all entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information contained in their entry with the contest’s sponsors including; General RV Center, Historic Roscoe Village, The Monticello III Canal Boat and Warehouse Steak n Stein. Individuals who do not wish to have their information shared with the contest’s sponsors should not enter the contest.
16. Release and Indemnification: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree: (i) WNIR and the Contest Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, may use, edit, and alter their names, likenesses, images, photographs, voices, cities/states of residence, and biographical information and the prize for advertising, trade and promotion in any media or format now or hereafter known, including on the Internet, including, but not limited to, social media applications, or via wireless application protocol, without further compensation, permission or notification, except where prohibited by law; (ii) entrants, acknowledge, understand, and agree that each of them assumes liability for, and all risks of, any and all injuries (including without limitation, personal injury or death) or damages caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in the Contest or any prizes thereof, and that entrants’ heirs, next of kin, spouse, guardians, legal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby unconditionally and irrevocably release, indemnify, forever discharge and hold Media-Com, Inc., dba WNIR and the Contest sponsors, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liens, agreements, suits, costs, attorneys’ fees, damages, judgments, orders, and liabilities of whatever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, and whether or not concealed or hidden inclusive of any claims for damage to property, personal injury, illness, mental illness, or death, or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and rights of publicity in any way arising directly or indirectly out of the entrants’ participation in the contest and/or prizes. The winner will be required to sign a copy of these rules acknowledging that they have read, understand and agree to by bound by them.