|Win a Lionel Train Set from E&S Hobbies and Trains. Listen to the Morning Buzz for details.|
BLIND & SONS LENNOX GAS FURNACE GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. You may only enter through WNIR’s web site www.wnir.com or Blind & Sons website www.blindandsons.com/wnir from December 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
3. The winner must be 18 years or older, a homeowner whose home is located in Summit, Portage, Medina, Stark, Wayne or Cuyahoga counties and have existing gas service in their home to be eligible.
4. Restrictions relating to the prize are as follows: The prize is for a LENNOX ML180 70K Gas Furnace and installation only. It does not include any of these items if required: ductwork or installation of ductwork, humidifier, pouring of concrete pads, running of new gas lines, air cleaner, chimney liner, zoning system, permit fees, asbestos removal, running new electrical wiring or thermostat. Should any of the items be required in order for the new furnace to function safely and properly, those items must be performed before the prize will be awarded to the winner and the cost of those items is the responsibility of the winner.
5. In the event that the contest winner desires another LENNOX furnace than the ML180 70K, the winner may apply the $3437 value of the prize towards their purchase price for the furnace they choose and pay the difference in cash. However, if the alternate furnace has a lower value than the $3437 value of the LENNOX ML180 70K the winner will not be given the difference in cash.
6. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees, their immediate families and members of the same household of WNIR, Lennox, WhiteSpace Creative and Blind & Sons their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies.
7. The prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash. The winner must complete the furnace installation by December 31, 2019 and failure to do so will be considered a forfeiture of the prize by the winner. In the event the winner forfeits the prize for this reason or any other reason or is ineligible to win the prize for any reason contained in the contest rules, as currently written or amended, the station will conduct another drawing until an eligible winner is found who accepts the prize.
8. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The winner agrees to sign the Contest Winner Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement and understands that failure or refusal to do so will be considered a forfeiture of the prize by the winner.
9. Only ONE entry per email address. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. By entering the contest entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest’s sponsors.
10. The winners will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winners of the contest. The station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
11. The drawing to determine the winners will be held no later than Friday, January 6, 2019 and will be announced on WNIR Radio.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.