THIS CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
BLIND & SONS RINNAI TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATER CONTEST 2019 RULES:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. You may only enter through WNIR’s web site from July 29, 2019 through September 8, 2019.
3. To be eligible the winner must be 18 years or older and a homeowner whose home, where the unit will be installed, is located in Summit, Portage, Medina, Stark, Wayne or Cuyahoga counties of Ohio.
4. The Grand Prize is a High Efficiency Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heater Model RL75iN (4.2 Gallons Per Minute with a 70° Temperature Rise) and standard installation which includes the following: Standard Venting of a 10" RISE and 12" directly out sill plate b) Deliming feature for easy maintenance of the unit. c) Up to 15' of premium gastite flexible natural gas line. d) Up to 15' of new aquapex 3/4" cold water supply line. e) Up to 15' of new aquapex 3/4" hot water line. f) Up to 60' of premium greenfield wire from unit to electric panel. g) All wiring and venting installed to code. Any additional installation items required in order for the new Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heater to function safely, properly and within the building codes of the community where the unit will be installed must be performed before the prize will be awarded to the winner and the cost of those additional installation items is the responsibility of the winner. Total value of the Grand Prize including standard installation is $4,826.00.
5. In the event that the contest winner desires another Rinnai model other than the model being given away, the winner may apply the value of the prize towards their purchase price of a different model of the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater and pay the difference in cash. However, if the alternate model and standard installation has a lower value than the prize being offered, the winner will not be given the difference in cash.
6. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees, their immediate families and members of the same household of WNIR, Rinnai, Blind & Sons their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies.
7. Except as specified above, the prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash. The winner must complete the installation by August 31, 2020 and failure to do so will be considered a forfeiture of the prize by the winner. In the event the winner forfeits the prize for this reason or any other reason or is ineligible to win the prize for any reason contained in the contest rules, as currently written or amended, the station will conduct another drawing until an eligible winner is found who accepts the prize.
8. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The winner agrees to sign the Contest Winner Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement and understands that failure or refusal to do so will be considered a forfeiture of the prize by the winner.
9. Only ONE entry per email address. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. By entering the contest entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest’s sponsors.
10. The winners will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winners of the contest. The station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
11. The drawing to determine the winners will be held on September 9, 2019 and will be announced on WNIR Radio.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.