|Join Angela and Your Man Tours in Hawaii on September 10th. Call 800-888-8204 to reserve your spot for this 13 day tour of Hawaii!|
WIN AN ESCORTED FAMILY DAY TO KENNYWOOD IN A LUXURY GENERAL RV MOTOR HOME ON SUNDAY JUNE 8th
One winner may bring up to 5 guests to enjoy a day of fun at Kennywood complete with complimentary park tickets,
a delicious box lunch and beverage
catered by Mr Zubs Deli at the Water St. Tavern
and roundtrip escorted transportation
in a luxurious General RV Motor Home.
Winner and guests must be able to meet at General RV Center at 3063 Greensburg Road in North Canton promptly at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday June 8th.
Official Contest Rules:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. You may only enter through WNIR's web site from April 28, 2014 through May 26, 2014.
3. Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
4. The drawing to determine the winner will be held on May 27, 2014.
5. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees of WNIR, General RV Center, Kennywood and Mr.Zubs Deli at the Water Street Tavern, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families and members of the same household.
6. Prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash.
7. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Only one entry per peson. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
9. Entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest's sponsors.
10. The winner will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winner of the contest. The station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
11. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted by the station before the date of the Luxury Road Trip to Kennywood, the winner agrees to forfeit their rights to the prize and agrees that they are not entitled to a replacement prize from the station. Should a winner who has been contacted by the station not be able to embark on the road trip promptly at 9 a.m. on Sunday June 8, 2014 due to personal conflicts, illness or any other reason, then such winner agrees to forfeit their rights to the prize and agrees that they are not entitled to a replacement prize from the station.
12. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules before, during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.