|Rate Today's French Fryer. Click on the French Fries.|
Hello Dolly Holiday Contest
HOW TO ENTER:
ENTER BY EMAIL ONLY!
Email your name, address and phone to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. You may only enter by email. Email your name, address and phone number to email@example.com. The contest will begin at 10:00 a.m. on December 11, 2013 and will end at 3:00 p.m. on December 19, 2013.
3. Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
4. The winner will be selected by a random drawing held on December 20, 2013 and announced on WNIR.
5. The following people are not eligible to enter the contest: Employees of WNIR, Family Treasures Jewelers, The 356th Fighter Group Restaurant, The University of Akron, E.J. Thomas Hall and Magic Space Entertainment, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, their immediate families and members of the same household.
6. There is one Grand Prize being offered. The winner will receive 2 VIP tickets to see Hello Dolly at E.J. Thomas Hall
in Akron, Ohio on January 9, 2014, a $100 Gift Certificate redeemable for dinner at The 356th Fighter Group Restaurant located on Mount Pleasant Drive in North Canton, Ohio and a $500 Gift Certificate redeemable at Family Treasures Jewelers located on Portage Trail in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. The Grand Prize may not be exchanged for another prize or cash. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
7. Only one entry per email address. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
8. Entrants agree to permit WNIR to share the information from their entry with the contest's sponsors and to broadcast their name on WNIR and publish their name and /or photograph on WNIR’s website.
9. The winner will be selected by a random drawing from all entries received by the station during the entry period. In the event that entries are not received by the station during the entry period because they have been lost or improperly processed due to human errors, technical errors, hardware errors, software errors or any other errors, the station considers those errors random accidents which function as part of the random selection process used to determine the winner of the contest. The Station does not verify that entries have been received for entrants at any time during or after the contest period.
10. WNIR reserves the right to add, change or delete any rules during or after the contest without notice. Decision of the judges is final.