The Morning Buzz Weekday Contest Rules
- Any listener may enter by calling the program and participating in the conversation.
- One or more members of The Morning Buzz will make a subjective decision based on a wide variety of criteria whether or not a caller should be awarded a prize from that morning’s prize offering.
- Listeners can only win once a month. If a listener is awarded a prize more than once a month the additional prize(s) will not be fulfilled. Decision of the judges is final.
- Prize fulfillment is done by mail unless otherwise announced. PRIZES WILL BE MAILED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE DATE THEY ARE WON. LISTENERS MUST WAIT 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE THEY WON THEIR PRIZE BEFORE CONTACTING THE STATION. IF THE PRIZE HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED AFTER WAITING 14 DAYS, THEN THE WINNER MAY CALL THE STATION TO INQUIRE WHETHER OR NOT THE PRIZE WAS MAILED. CALLING THE STATION BEFORE WAITING 14 DAYS MAY RESULT IN THE PRIZE BEING RESCINDED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE STATION.
- Employees of Media-Com, Inc. their families and members of the same household are not eligible to win. Nor are employees of the businesses which may be providing prizes on the day their prize is featured, their families and members of the same household.
- No purchase is necessary to enter and win.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winners who receive a prize valued at $600 or more will receive an IRS form 1099 declaring the value of the prize won.
- WNIR reserves the right to add, delete or amend these contest rules at anytime.